Postponement of T2P Scientific Conference
After the recent situation with the spread of coronavirus and after the careful consideration of the health, safety, and enjoyment of our attendees, we have decided to postpone the T2P scientific conference until September 17-18, 2020. The organizing committee felt it best to postpone the event to a time when COVID-19 is less likely to make an impact on people’s travel plans and enjoyment of the event.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The deadline for the abstract is also extended to the 22nd of June 2020.